Pages

Friday, 12 June 2015

What I Wore - My week on Instagram

Firstly a big thank you to all my readers - I've been getting some lovely feedback on my latest posts and I really do appreciate all your comments!

It's been a tough few weeks coping without WIFI, with an imminent house move I'm hoping this will get sorted very soon - so I can be back up and running at full speed on Social and of course my blog!

Well you've asked me and I'm listening - it seems ladies you are keen to see more of what I wear each day.  I do post my OOTD (outfits of the day) and Today I'm Wearing photos on Instagram, but for those of you not following, here's an insight into my week of What I Wore.


So my week started with Saturday night.  I went out for dinner and I wanted to be stylish yet simple, so I opted for my new black culottes from Biba.  I teamed them up with a black tee and black stilettos - I relaxed the look by added my denim jacket.  Fonzo my Bichonpoo sadly couldn't join me on my night out, I wish he could as he makes a fabulous accessory! ;)



The next morning was very sunny, and I needed to be all dressed up for a Christening - it seemed quite strange to be so smart on a Sunday.  As the sun was shining I went for my orange lace dress from Wallis (last summer) and accessorised this with nude shoes and jacket along with a gold clutch.  To finish the look I went with my a Ray Ban aviators in brown tint instead of my usual dark Chanel's.



This week I wrote about top tips on shopping for jumpsuits; if you missed this post you can have a catch up here.  So Thursday I wore my black jumpsuit from Phase Eight (current season) - I'm loving this one so much, I'm tempted to wear it daily!  The gold belt keeps the look classic, and I wore black stilettos and a woven Chanel style jacket in cream & black.



And finally, I end the week with a 'Dress Down Friday' look for work - wearing my new 70's denim skirt that I've recently purchased from Limited Collection at M&S.  Denim skirts are probably my favourite denim garments but I've never worn one this long, and I'm really liking it. I wore it with an old Zara top and my gold cardi from Mango (both 2-3 years old now) and finished this off with this season's platform tan sandals from New Look.




If you'd like to see more of my daily outfits or my other Social pics, the follow me at Instagram under Loved By Lizzi.