Love for you to get my posts directly in your inbox - just sign up!

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Spring Trend: Coatigans

So I am in Oxford shopping, looking for a Spring coat that I can wear at weekends. I decided that I would walk into every single ladies shop along this particular road, regardless of brand, to see what they have and to broaden my shopping choices from my usual haunts.

I found myself in Phase Eight, and I pick up this cream garment and say to the shop assistant "Is this a coat or a cardigan?" - well can you imagine my face when she responded "it's a coatigan!".  We did have a laugh and she convinced me that this is what it was and that it was going to be ideal for now and over the summer months.

Well since wearing it I've had lots of lovely compliments; I'd wear it a little more often but I just need the weather to get a tad warmer.  This coatigan is going to give me a lot of flexibility - I can wear it with day dresses, jeans, trousers and my favourite jumpsuit.  

Bring on the better weather, because I'm loving my coatigan!

Phase Eight
Judie Textured Coatigan

£79.00

Phase Eight

I love the texture of this garment; it really adds style to an outfit.

Phase Eight

And here's me with one of my outfits of the day (#OOTD) on Instagram

You can follow me on Instagram @lovedbylizzi



I've found a few that you might like to get your hands on!

Jigsaw
Double Faced Coatigan

£149.00

Jigsaw


Warehouse Coatigan 
Navy
Was £48, Now £30

Warehouse

Oasis
Longline Cable Coatigan
Was £40, Now £22

Oasis