Love for you to get my posts directly in your inbox - just sign up!

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

The photographer, the fashion designer and little old me

On Sunday I headed to the V&A Museum to check out a new exhibition about Horst - Photographer of Style.  Horst was one of the world's leading photographers of fashion, theatre and high-society women, and his work frequently made the front cover of Vogue - say no more!!

Image of postcard for @lovedbylizzi instagram

Now I'd love to tell you more about the exhibition, and all that I saw, however I was seriously distracted! Distracted by the fact that Victoria and Brooklyn Beckham was there!!

I was standing by my favourite photo of Chanel, which was taken by Horst - and to my surprise I found them both next to me.  It was the perfect moment that I was cherish forever!

I texted my girlfriends with my news and unsurprisingly the questions back were:

  1. How skinny is she?
  2. What's she wearing?

She looked amazing, yes she's slim but I wouldn't say she looks like she needs a meal.  On the contrary, I think she looks really healthy and her skin, eyes and hair where radiant and bright.  She looked fantastic. It's inspired me to do even more with my own health.

I was also surprised by how natural she looked; not a lot of make-up, hair tied up in a pony tail  - no false tan, no big hair, very natural and dare I say normal?!

She was wearing blue skinny jeans with knee high flat boots, with a grey (I'm guessing cashmere as it looked expensive) crew neck jumper, with a black tote back.

So if you want to get this look yourself, here are my suggestions…


NEXT
Premium Washed Skinny Jeans
£48





ASOS 
Premium Cashmere Rich Crew Neck Jumper
£70.00





House of Fraser
Bertie Pixie Button Boot
£169.00



River Island
Black Tote bag
£45.00





Horst - Photographer of Style is on at the V&A Museum until the Sunday 4th January 2015