Pages

Sunday, 22 June 2014

I'm loving...

Whilst I've been out and about shopping over the last few weeks - here are a few things I've spotted that I'm loving!

John Lewis have this new brand, Kin - it's a modern look, that's well-designed and the best part - inexpensive!  I feel the items mimic Ted Baker or even Reiss without the same price tag!

Textured Lime Jumper
£55






I absolutely love this Kimono from River Island, I've looked at it a few times in store - unfortunately I just don't think it's for me!  Recommended to be worn with a white vest top and blue denim jeans.

Pink Floral Devore Kimono
£50






I've not yet seen this one in store - but this caught my eye last week when my Monsoon update landed in my inbox.  I love the colour, I love the style, I love the detail on the hips and I also love the name of the dress!


Ivy Dress
Only available in green
£99






In the last couple of weeks, I've  visited the V&A gift shop  and treated myself to this special edition Fashion notebook.

Designed by Lesley Barnes, an award winning illustrator, she has created this exclusive sketchbook for the V&A.  It features womens silhouettes for designing and detailed information of measurememnts and other things like washing clothing symbols.  The contrasting pink on the black keeps the design feminine.

I can't wait to start using it!