Pages

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Office style with NEXT

Buying clothes for the office can feel a little repetitive if you stick to the same old thing.  If your bored with your look why not move away from the traditional suits and perhaps treat yourself to a few new items that will look great in the office.

I find, if in doubt, pop into NEXT; whilst you can rely on them for the traditional office clothing they also have a few things that can just jazz it up a little, without hurting your bank balance too much!

I've recently invested in this jacket - I originally saw it on a couple of blogs, and then found every time I popped in I was having a look - to the point when I thought "just buy it!!"  I simply love it, and not only does it look fabulous with my black dresses for work but I've also worn it with jeans, which adds a little style to a casual look:


Jacket



I've also started to become a huge fan of their Crepe dresses, I own a few of them now, they are so easy to maintain, and guaranteed glam for the office.


Dress


Sticking with dresses - this is one I'm keeping my eye on; I like dresses that are all in one but look like a top and skirt.


Dress


With monochrome being a strong trend this season, what not treat yourself to this fabulous dress, perfect to for summer too.


Dress