Love for you to get my posts directly in your inbox - just sign up!

Friday, 7 September 2012

Isabelle Tote Bag

My love for curvy Christina Hendricks continues, however after recently writing about The Harper Bag by Victoria Beckham and the price of designer bags, my surprise when I read an article about Christina and her new $23,980 tote bag - left my draw dropping!

The tote bag called "Isabelle" is designed by Farbod Barsum, it looks quite casual, probably why she teamed it with a denim shirt and black jeans.

It's now making me think that The Harper Bag is a bargain at £1,650.  Whilst Christina may dress for us curvier women, I think her budget is out of this world!






What's your thoughts on expensive designer bags - do you think they are worth it?
e-mail readers click here to leave a comment