Pages

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Shady days: Trilby Hat

I've always loved hats, and I'm a lucky girl as most styles suit me.  One of the best ways to keep the sun off your face and protect it, is simply wearing a hat.  


On days trips out in the summer, I'm rarely seen without a hat and I thought I would check out a few new trilby styles to update my look.  If you've not tried a hat, why not give one a go - start by wearing it in the garden until you have the confidence to go out & about!


They are great fun, stylish and they protect you from the sun - all good stuff!




Catarzi Exclusive To ASOS Straw Banded Trilby in peach - Also available in a gorgeous green!
Was £30.00, Now £18.50




Denim Trim Summer Hat from Levi's
Was £35.00, Now £21.00




Floral Print Trilby from Accessorize - Pretty design and bargain price too!
Was £18.00, Now £5.40


Light blue Claire-Aude Liberty Print Trilby by Christys' Hats - Exclusive to Liberty
£68.00



Lace Trilby Hat from Fat Face - I've bought many hats from Fat Face and what I love about this style is the big holes which allows you to accessorise for yourself, by adding flowers etc.
£10.00