Love for you to get my posts directly in your inbox - just sign up!

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

A great week on Bloggers.com

If you follow my blog on Twitter or on Facebook, then this update will come as no surprise.  Loved by Lizzi Blog was featured on the homepage of Bloggers.com this Tuesday - which was very exciting!

Bloggers.com is a global forum for bloggers to promote and find new readers.  People from the United States, India, Latvia and Russia, plus more, have all been having a look at the posts I write, this week.  If you visit my blog you will see some of the comments they have left.

You can then imagine my excitement when I got home from work tonight to find that my blog was trending 4th, yes 4th!  On the MOST POPULAR category for the United Kingdom.  Take a look on the link here to see if that's still the case.

Thank you to all my lovely readers, as your comments and feedback help me to tailor my posts into a popular blog for all you fabulous women!

So thank you

xx