Pages

Friday, 22 June 2012

Vintage inspired dress rings

Oh how I love big dress rings - I've been checking out some gorgeous vintage inspired designs tonight, so I thought I would share a few with you!


1970's antique bras cocktail ring from ASOS
£18
A stunning touch to a lovely daytime tea dress


ASOS




Aqua stone oversized ring from River Island
£12
Simply gorgeous - just add to a summer Maxi or with beach wear


River Island






You can't go wrong with Swarovski - so here is a couple from their collection!


Hortense Ring
Was £82.00 now £57.40
Fabulous and timeless!


Swarovski - Hortense Ring




Poison Metallic Light Gold
£123
A modern style for evening


Swarovski - Poison Metallic




OMG!
Biba - Was £2,000 now £1,400
I love it! I just can't afford it...but girl can dream!
(Better start saving....)




Biba from House of Fraser