Love for you to get my posts directly in your inbox - just sign up!

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

The alternative flip-flop!

There is no chance at the moment of being able to wear any flip-flops!  With rain continuing throughout June there is only one alternative for those lovely lazy days!


Pumps.


I've had a few nice comments in the last week or so about my tired looking Converse All Star slim pumps.  They are my saviour.  Not that I like to talk about "comfy" but they are the sort of shoe you can pop on and go for a walk, shopping or even lunch.  Lazy weekends do call for lazy shoes.


A clean example of mine.
 Converse All Star Slim come in a variety of colours - Mine are dark grey


I like the slim style as they keep this look feminine.  There are so many styles and colours to choose from you will easily find something you like, and the prices are not too bad either!


Here are few I've chosen for you:


NEXT - Raw Edge
I love navy striped and these are only £16.00


Not keen on all the laces, that go for "boat' style.
These are from River Island for £20.00


I also own a pair by Fred Perry in navy that I love.
These Fred Perry red pumps are £41.99 from Office


Gingham style from New Look.
Bargain price of only £9.99